Pages

Friday 2 March 2018

Reflction about maths

                                            Reflection about maths 

WALT; take a test on Maths 

The question i found easy was the multiplication question.
I found it easy because I can count in twos.

The question I thought  was hard was the counting in tens.
I found it hard because I had to count in tens.
Another  question I found was hard  was the graph question.
I found it hard because the graph was hard to understand.

I think i need to improve on   counting on in tens and practicing on my multiplication.
I can improve by practicing my times tables and my basic facts.
When i am in class in will ask for help if I need a teacher to help  me with my work.
Image result for maths
Image result for mathsi can also practicing  at home with my family helping me.

No comments:

Post a Comment