Pages

Monday 30 April 2018

My First Blog Reflection for Term 2 2018

In the Holiday.  I went to My Cousin House And I eat Ice Cream and Chocolate and  I Went on the bounce  castle and.  after that  me and my cousin went to my mums house  and  I Went to my  Mums birthday and it was fun there we had lots of balloons and we went to get your Mums cake from the store and after when we got your cake from the store we went to the party and there was lots of people and we went inside the party and there was balloons and more balloons and it was so fun too.


And After that. We went inside the party and there was more present and. more and there was lots of children there too and  and . everyone was in the party and After there was a big table and There was More present On the Table  and. after that there Was Music and  everyone loved the Music that came from the top of the speaker and after that everyone was still dancing and .after that the Music stopped and everyone stopped and The Music started and everyone played Music siestas . and after that everyone from your church went to the table with lots of present and  there was a big cake and it was tall and  everyone said happy birthday and it a lots of by the way.



Then After that the person was cutting the cake and everyone eat the Cake and after there was  a bright light and the color  of the  light Was pink yellow and Red. and after that  the kids get to open their present and after that the kids was all happy about the present too. and After that everyone gets to dance to the beat and. then we went home .


No comments:

Post a Comment