Pages

Thursday 29 August 2019

Technology wood

                          Technology Wood
                    WALT: Technology wood 
                     
   you should have a least 8 design ideas recorded. Each Sketch  should show the housing joint and be possible to make Complete a full size working Drawing. i choose a box because  i need to put something inside the box so things can,t fall out i made this box because it is for my mum   because she needs to put stuff inside the box just in case. so my drawing is a box and i made it for my mom and i is to put stuff inside the box like makeup and lipstick and something else. my meter is 50 and my longest  meter is 30 and i cut the wood  like short and two long and then i mark the side to about 50 mark and then i had to record it to make sure it sticks on and doesn't come off
               

No comments:

Post a Comment