Pages

Thursday 5 September 2019

Technology Cooking

Technology Cooking
WALT: To cook

Hello and welcome to my blog! Today for technology we are swapping groups once again. I used to be in hard materials and now I am finally in cooking! I personally think that I am a good cook, so I can't wait!

We arrived at technology and line up inthe middle of the class, the teacher Ms Tuipulotu told us all about where the equipment goes what we were going to be making. We Were making a Tuna Salad. Andthe steps to make is it. My Partner was Coralee.

Step 1 - Boil Pasta with 2 1/2 cups of cold water boil the pasta it's soft. 
Step 2 - Drain the water from the pasta while using the Colander, and wait till the pasta has no water left. 
Step 3 - Dice, Onion, Red peppers and Tomatoes
Step 3 - Once you cut the veggies you put them in a bowl and mix the pasta and Veggies together.  
Step 4 - Once you mix those together you now add Tuna and the Mayonnaise
Step 5 - Now you serve on a plate.

I really liked the Tuna Salad, but one thing i could work on next is to help my Partner more, Coralee. She diced all the Veggies and mixed everything together asI watched the pasta and drained it. Coralee ended up closing her eyes in the photo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment