Pages

Friday 9 November 2018

Adding and Subtracting decimals

                       Adding and Subtracting Decimals 
 when it was maths we had to get your maths book a pencil and your netbook and we had to get your paper that has the decimals where lots of maths problem to solve and when i was about to answer the top question i was struggling with the colours of the questions and.

 then someone came and helped me with my maths because i was struggling to work so that person told me to do 6+8 = 14 and she said add the 4 tenths 7 tenths and it equal  11 and she said to me 6.4+8.9 15.    1 and that is how i got the answer and then i had to make another way of how to a different kind of way to make it happen so i did 6.9+8.7 And the and.

 the answer was 15 .   1 and that is how i got the answer from someone who was trying to help me with my maths and then i moved on to the next one was my hardest maths question ever was 12.6+3.7 and then i add 13 . and a 1 and the answer was 15.1 and i got the answer from the book because i know i have to start with the first number and.

 then i add the lower number too and then i got the answer because i was trying to solve it  so that's why i got the answer from the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment