Pages

Monday 10 December 2018

Parakai springs Reflection

                     Parakai springs Reflection 
On The other Friday i had to wake up and then i had to pack my lunch  and  then i had  to get my towel and go to the bathroom and  i had to brush my teeth and then  i had to wash my faces  and after that i had  to be in a hurry because it was  7:30  and then  i had to eat my  breakfast and then i had to but my mess away and then  i had to get my clothes and.

 then i had to  go  to my room and then i had to change in my room and after that i had to do my hair and put  on my clothes and then i had to put on my shoes  and i had to tie my shoelaces and then i had to put conditioner or shampoo in my hair  and i had to Comb my hair until it was smooth   and it was smooth and then i had to put on my socks and then i had to put on my shoes and then i had to open the door and then i had to wear muffit and  i did wear muffin  and then i had to check my stuff if it is in the bag and then i had to walk to school and.

 then i had to walk with my brother and when i got their i had to go to  the hall and everyone has to meet at the  hall  and everyone came with muffit  and we were allowed to bring  our  technological phones and ipads or anything that is technological we then  we had to stand up and we had to walk to the bus and then we had to sit in the bus and we had to wait until we got to parakai  and we had to sing a song until we get there then we got there and we had fun swimming there too and we had to change into our clothes and we had to head back to school  because it was fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment