Pages

Tuesday 11 December 2018

writing Reflection

                     Writing Reflection 
On the other Wednesday  My  WALT was about How does your netbooks work then the Teacher had to write how does your netbook works then she had to write the important things about netbooks then she took all of us to get our netbook so we can blog or write about what about  how does your netbook work when your at school  then.

 we had to write it on our books or blog about it in our  netbooks so some people write it in their books and some people blog about it in their netbooks too and then we had to go to the board  then we had to check if there's anything that is left so that we won,t miss out on then everyone had an idea that would go to Writing Reflection then i had to press publish my work on blogger then i had to  get my book then i had to  write it on my book then i had to put my book away and then.


 my netbook away to Because   everyone thinks they like writing about how does your netbook work then i had to do some more writing about how does our netbook works  and then i had to finish it off by doing one more touch to make it more cool and.

 less good to then i had to go on my blogger and then i had to write up how does netbooks work then i had to write about what i learned when i was doing my work then i had to write the WALT on my labels then  i had to write the writing reflection then i am done and i am happy that i know what i am doing with how does our netbook works too.

No comments:

Post a Comment